Steph's Life

Hi, I'm Steph and I wanted a blog so I could journal my life. I haven't done that in about 8 years, so I really need to get busy. Comment on my stuff. Enjoy.

12/18/2006

Scripture Power!

A few years ago I gave my boss a Book of Mormon for Christmas. She was touched that I would give her one. Its been on her bookshelf at home ever since. She told me today that her daughter is writing a paper for school and part of it was describing what the Book of Mormon was about. My boss pulled out the Book of Mormon I gave her and read the introduction pages with her daughter, then came to work and asked me more questions! Awesome missionary experience! I'll have to tell that one in Relief Society because sometimes they give you candy.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    it's all about the candy. that is great that she hade the actual book to find out what it was about instead of finding some 'info' on the web. oh, that'd be accurate. way to go steph. and thank you, that primary song is now stuck in my head.

     
  • At 12:47 PM , Blogger cazmom said...

    that primary song is dangerous. it never quite goes away, just when you think you've forgotten it, it creeps up again.

     
  • At 7:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    yeah, like when i wake up at 2:30 a.m. to go pee. it's there going round and round and round. let's all sing it just for old times sake! scripture power, keeps me safe from sin! scripture power is the power within. thank you. thank you very much.

     
  • At 10:58 PM , Blogger LuckyRedHen said...

    Candy... what an inspiration it can be hahahahaha.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home