My Valentine
Here's us on our (2nd) wedding day in Seattle, (we got married a couple months before in David's Bishop's house in Las Vegas... just the 2 of us.) Caslon is standing in front of me and David's niece, Elizabeth, is in front of him. (You might have to click on the pictures to enlarge them.)

These are pictures of my cutie patootie, David, earlier in our marriage (9 years on Feb. 28!)

I know I've put this on my blog before, but this is a good Valentine picture. David needs to wash that gray right outta his beard so he can look as young as he is.


These are pictures of my cutie patootie, David, earlier in our marriage (9 years on Feb. 28!)

I know I've put this on my blog before, but this is a good Valentine picture. David needs to wash that gray right outta his beard so he can look as young as he is.



4 Comments:
At 9:42 PM ,
Unknown said...
i love these pictures. it is so fun to see you 'through the eyes of time' (isn't that an old song?)i hope that david's back feels better. he looks a lot happier back in those days.
At 8:00 AM ,
dandee said...
What fun pictures! Caslon looks so sweet in your wedding pic!
At 11:29 AM ,
cazmom said...
He is actually 100 times happier now, it just doesn't look like it. He's just lost 30 pounds and graduated his back pain treatment, so he's rarin' to go to school/work! I'll have to post a really good picture of him. More gray hair, but happier.
At 12:05 PM ,
Unknown said...
i am so glad he is better (or at least feeling better than before) and i can't believe how much weight he's lost. that is aweome.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home