Steph's Life

Hi, I'm Steph and I wanted a blog so I could journal my life. I haven't done that in about 8 years, so I really need to get busy. Comment on my stuff. Enjoy.

2/07/2007

Picture on my Profile

Wow, I've been working on putting a picture on my Profile for about an hour. How sad. Noelle told me how to do it but my pictures were too big for the 50 kb (or whatever) limit. Then one of my pictures I chose had too many characters for their 68 character limit. Geez. So I have a picture up of me and Caslon last July at our family reunion. We're tan and happy. I just couldn't figure out how to expand it to use up the whole picture box. I also changed the look of my Blog in honor of Valentime's Day.

I'm working on my 101 Things About Me list, so keep watching for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home