Steph's Life

Hi, I'm Steph and I wanted a blog so I could journal my life. I haven't done that in about 8 years, so I really need to get busy. Comment on my stuff. Enjoy.

2/27/2007

NEW CD's - Love em!

I got some money from Nana (david's mom) for my b-day (ya, a little early) and i want to buy a CD. Hmmm... should I replace the 8 or so that got stolen out of my car? I've got them on iTunes, and on my computer at work, so I still am able to listen to them. Or should I go for something new!??? What do you suggest? Any great albums out there?

3 Comments:

  • At 11:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    the ones i've found lately are jack johnson's in between dreams or the curious george soundtrack is way good but i'm going to mail those to you so i guess i don't really have any good suggestions. do you like keith urban? i listened to his new cd at borders and it sounds pretty good.

     
  • At 4:45 PM , Blogger cazmom said...

    I've never heard Keith Urban (I recently saw a video of Kenny Chesney and almost barfed - he seems really full of himself). Curious George was one of the CDs that got stolen. :(

     
  • At 2:19 PM , Blogger LuckyRedHen said...

    Jose Gonzales.

    BTW... Happy Birthday to YOU (because it's today and I know that). Love, me

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home