About Me

- Name: cazmom
- Location: Redmond, Washington
Married 10 years to David, mom to Caz for 14 years, work as a Legal Assistant since 1990, grew up in Kirkland with 4 sisters and dad and mom. I like making people laugh and feel good. I love shoulder massages and good long hot baths. I love reality TV - especially The Amazing Race.
Previous Posts
- NEW CD's - Love em!
- A TRIP TO C****O, MY FAVORITE PLACE
- Picture on my Profile
- My Valentine
- Not Much To Say
- My Christmas Story
- Wind Storm 2006!!!!
- Scripture Power!
- Power Outage Adventure
- 50 Things I'm Thankful For
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



5 Comments:
At 4:30 PM ,
Anonymous said...
What a nice picture! Love it!
Lizzie
At 12:34 PM ,
Unknown said...
this is so cute of you guys. i can really tell how straight caslon's teeth are getting. does she love them? you are going to have to tell me all the cool places to go in washington when we have time to be tourists in our state. you are so pretty. love me
At 1:08 PM ,
cazmom said...
yes, she loves her teeth and her smile just keeps getting bigger and bigger, she's so proud of them. Trent is supposed to get braces next week. Aaawwww, thanks!
At 12:44 PM ,
Alicia Leppert said...
Stephanie, i finally made it to your blog. I swear, my blog list just keeps getting longer and longer. Anyway, I hope to come more often. Cute pic!
At 10:07 AM ,
cazmom said...
Yippee! Leashy made it! I'm so glad.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home